Monday, October 12, 2009

Bad Luck

Okay, I have a few red spots & red rashes on my face (= =;) and it’s pretty bad. It looks like burn marks. I’m not sure whether issit because I have stopped using my miracle skincare or issit because of that RM90 soap or issit because of the Jasmine Water BB Cream. At least now, I have a good excuse to stop taking pictures (= =;)

Next, my Facebook got hacked, then FB decided to disable my account and now my hard disk has finally K.O in peace (= =;) Can I get any luckier?

Since my PC is in coma & the rashes on my face wouldn’t go away (although it’s 4 days already), there won’t be pictures at the moment.

Good news!! Jason (Campy's brother) and Coco will be getting married on 29 Nov which happens to be our anniversary (Campy & me) and I’m so excited!! Yes, you might say she’s too young for it but I think nothing really matter as long as she’s happy. Besides, we start to click =) Well, she’s probably one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in Malaysia.

I'll be back .. soon +_+;

1 comment:

Choun said...

so cham ah ..

never mind .. 3 bad luck follow by 6 good luck