Monday, October 19, 2009

Confession

Have you been in a situation where you have a huge crush on this guy but you’re too shy & the thought of rejection made you back out?

I used to have a huge crush on this guy. I was 14 back then and I liked him for 3 freaking years. He’s tall, quite good looking etc. On the other hand, I was ugly, nerdy looking, stick/lidi figure (now you know why nerdy aya).

Maybe things would change if I have confessed. I wouldn’t know. No matter what, there is still 0.1% chance.

To be honest, I’ve only confess once but that’s because he confessed first .. Anyhow, we knew that we couldn’t be together but yet we made a lame promise.

I just love all these sweet memories =) Every now and then, I'll think about it and they make me smile.

I always ask my friends to confess if they like someone as there’s nothing to lose. Of course everyone fear of rejection but if you can’t handle rejections, then there are a lot of things you can’t manage in life. People need to move on & get over it.

Ah this is another meaningless post 7_7 Mind me please.

No comments: