Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updates!!

I’ve been slacking around and I know it’s time to update!! I’ll blog about some of the things that I should have blog about few months back.

I know people are annoyed with me because I’m not the interesting/cute type in MSN/reality. And the fact that I love debating and have loads of opinions on certain issues makes me even bitchier & irritating. I apologized if I offended anyone &_&

First, I’m going to blog about our dinner in Italianese. Zon wanted to eat something nice and we decided to dine in Italianise (ini kejadian few months back = =;). It was my first time there and I don’t think I like their food =(


I hate Salmon Pizza 7_7;

We ordered their Salmon & Pasta Mania’s spaghetti. The food wasn't that good for some reason.

31/5/09 – Campy brought me to Cineleisure because I need to pass the skirts to my sister T_T I reached quite late and so I couldn’t shop. However, I still managed to get my contact lens in Brown for RM50 (very expensive I know) but I’m too lazy for pre orders!


We dine in TGIF and as usual, I ordered Jack Daniel’s Chicken and Campy ordered .. hmmm … (sorry lupa). White eating his main course, he was struggling in cutting the bread (quite keras) with his knife. Suddenly his bread flew over and fell on the floor lol .. I laughed so hard and jokingly said “memalukan .. how to bring you to see people ar” in Cantonese.

However after a few minutes, I ter drag my knife on the plate while cutting the chicken, creating a “menaikkan bulu roma” kind of sound 7_7; and this time Campy laughed like shit!
Baby Poring / Anak Beluncas

This was taken when we were waiting for my Tako Tao which I call it “Toki Toki” (don’t ask why) .. Baby Poring is looking so cute that day =D

Last Sunday, Zon & I decided to shop in Sungei Wang (no pictures thou). I freaking spent RM300 and I was supposed to save for my Bangkok trip this coming July =( Sometimes, I’m quite impressed with myself =/ I have spent more than 2k in Singapore itself (shopping, passport, hair extensions, stock taking) and now I have to take another 2k for my Thailand trip (shopping, me & my bro’s air tickets) T_T and still shop in KL = =;



Outfit for that day - bought it from Singapore for only $20 =D


P/S: I thought guys are so over about girls with make up issues but I guess I was wrong. Hello, welcome to year 2009 =)

2 comments:

Choun said...

Waiting so long you updated blog...

Aya said...

Haha. I'll try to update whenever I'm free =)