Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Shan + Rozz Show


I love Shan + Rozz Show. I think Shan is cute and that I'm in love again. I love this episode because Shan’s Singlish soooo funny and omg he totally adorable when he was asked to act the scenes. Tyler’s cute too and I’m pretty impressed with his Singlish (like wow) and Mandarin. Check it out =D

Nerd

Today I woke up & went to the house next door (fyi the house next door is my mom in law's house not my neighbour = =;) They were laughing loud and I know something is not quite right. Well, they apparently they found this box where Campy's mom used to keep Campy's stuffs, letter & pictures together with his favourite ex.

I knew Campy hesitate to throw it because he keep saying/gave hints that he want his pictures. Excuse was because he missed his old hair but I think he miss his ex (I might be wrong). His mom asked him to cut the picture so that he can keep. Why do you need to cut it? Why all the trouble just to keep the pictures? Just keep the whole f*cking pictures la. I just said ‘nevermind .. just keep it”.

I know I might be wrong .. and I know I maybe over sensitive but ask any girls .. I think they would react the same ... or like I said, maybe I overreacted.

Why do I have to deal with all these over again? First, the pictures (him & his favourite ex) was kept in his wallet for more than 2 years when we were dating and he doesn’t even keep my picture in his wallet/hp. And now this??

1 comment:

Choun said...

Guy most like to keep the memories, however just a meaning less..