Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Zouk

I’ve changed my banner using Misa Campo (my all time favourite model). I made it simple since I’ve very limited time …… and the fact that I suck at Photoshop 7_7; Looking at Misa Campo makes me hate myself even more Y__Y



Super cantik kan?

Yesterday, I was uploading new pictures at Friendster. As I was going through my ‘pm’ and someone told me that he saw me in a club Haha. Omg T_T Very embarrassing la because I remember that I dressed like an underage girl (T shirt + mini skirt) with my short hair somemore.

Let me defend myself, the reason why I dressed like that is because I LIED that I was going back to my dad’s place (of course Campy knows about it) Just that I don’t know how to tell my mother in law & his sisters. I mean I don’t know what reaction that my mother in law would give if I said “I’m going out to club, please look after Baby Poring for me” 7_____7; Sorry Y__Y

So of course, I can’t wear something sexy right? So I have to find a more decent outfit to club =___= here comes the kiddy outfit:
Not much pictures of me cuz I look like crap

So with that kind of outfit, of course I got stopped by the big sized bouncer to check my IC T_T you see Zon who was in front of me, tak kena & Fern who was behind me, also tak kena. WHY I kena pulak?? Salah kiddy outfit la!!


Fern & Zon

Initially, we wanted to club in Phuture but the club was full so we had no choice but to club in Zouk T_T The crowd was kind of disappointing and the SONGS SUCK LIKE SHIT!! I don’t know how Fern can dance to songs like that. Even I was quite PEI but I still can’t dance =___=;


Fern's muka pei & Zon

Fern got drunk pretty fast. We accompanied her to the washroom and this German guy approached me and asked for my number (sry this IS NOT to tell how laku am I = =;). So Fern was too drunk that she sat on the toilet bowl, not wanting to leave the toilet bowl and mumbled about why there are guys who asked for my number and noone ask hers. Haha. I find it funny la because she can still think about that even when she’s at a drunk stage.


Can still pose lol

Baby Poring knows how to crawl & he's super naughty!!
Baby Poring & I 

P/S: My eating spree is ON again & supper is a MUST!! I had KFC on Monday & Ramli Burger yesterday for supper *checks weight & faint*

No comments: