Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Online shopping is addictive!! I’ve been shopping online a lot lately and it’s getting scarier when Fern share the same interest. Nearly everyday, we will exchange links and seek for opinions on the things that we are interested. We even drag Zon along and she should thank us for it!

The things I've bought online:
- A Tutu Skirt & a Mini Dual Tone Dress from Attires’s Attic
- A High Waisted Dress from Heavenly Closet (if not mistaken)
- A Dress from Lowyat
- A pretty Mini High Waisted Dress from Skinny Heels
- A Black Flare Skirt from MOC
- A Black Satin Skirt from tipsie topsie

The things that I’ve ordered:

- A Black High Waisted Skirt from Miss OCD

Reasons why you should shop online?
- You can get things cheaper there. Of course not all items, so do your homework/survey first before submitting your order form. I’ve bought a Checkered Dress from Vejae around RM47 and I saw the exact dress in Cineleisure for RM79.90.
- You can’t get some of the items from the shopping mall.
- Buying clothes online never fail to make me all excited.
- Feeling really happy if the items turns out good/better than you’ve expect.

Disadvantages of online shopping:

- Sometimes the items turn out different/worst than you’ve expect.
- Can’t try or see the real thing.
- Kill your purse even more!
- Risk during delivery. Always use Pos Laju!

I swear that I'm not promoting my own online shop @_@ *shows innocent eyes*

So far, I’m happy will all my online purchase especially the Mini High Waisted Skirt & Tutu Skirt. They’re so pretty! No pictures for the items I bought online at the moment because … seriously, I have no mood to take pictures after having my not-too-long-not-too-short hair.

Zon & I are going to Singapore real soon and I’m all excited. I have no idea what to bring there. And the online shopping is not helping me at all! All the leng jais in Singapore please come out when we come!!

OMG this totally a bimbo entry! Sorry guys =/ Btw, I bought these and totally lovin it <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Pretty but painful punya heels!! *geram*



Lollipops and cosmetic bag