Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ftz

11/6/09 (Thu) – Campy’s family decided to dine in this Indian Restaurant called .... (again lupa the name = =; I seriously don’t know how did I managed to get A for my history since I’ve such a bad memory) located near our place. I love the whole resort feel and the food are really good.



Indian Food rox!

That day itself, I decided to try one of my RM2.50 dramatic eye lashes that I got from Pasar Malam & the Boyfriend Tee that I got from Sungei Wang. As a result, I think I look like those gothic/lala/ah lian girls that you can find in Times Square especially MY OUTFIT T___T However, I kind of like it 0____0 Oh shit I think I’m becoming a lala soon =/



Lala wannabe

Baby Poring with proud mummy =D
12/3/09 – Jimuis planned to get together to play Left 4 Dead since Zon will be going off to Perth for a month. The initial plan was to play in Cheras but eventually we ended up in Ftz in ss15.

It was full so we waited and in between, we took pictures!! It’s quite embarrassing to take pictures in Cyber Café la especially in front of the main entrance of FTZ but as girls/women, we don't really care because all we want is a NICE PICTURE so that we can post it in our blog/fb/friendster. The guys there must be thinking “WTF in CC also want to take picture?!!!”
Fern, Me, Zon & Shirley in Ftz

After waiting for 40 minutes, a very kind group decided to leave *jumps happily* Shirley created a new map (err maybe it’s old .. not sure though because it’s my 3rd time playing L4D). The whole map was dark and we had to depend on our torch light = =;

We decided to play another map. The whole game was really funny. Not too scary this time because there were no headsets. I remember when I played with Campy & Masy, we had our headsets on with very loud volume. I was so scared till I got numb during the whole game 7_7;

Zon was really funny because it’s her first time playing so she was a bit blur. There is once where we were at the roof top and we decided to camp inside the building but Zon was too nervous (I think), that she forgotten how to jump and shout “Shit I’m stuck!!”, “Why I cannot move 1???” So the whole time she was standing on the paip lol

Another time, so we rush to the save room because our health were all below 40 (tempang lagi lol). After Fern, Shirley and I rushed into the save room, we realized Zon was still outside …. lost .. Haha .. So Fern and Shirley was like “FAST FAST FAST!!” and Zon “I DUNO WHERE AM I”, “WHEREEEEEEEE??” … We laughed like shit!

We got back early though because Zon’s mom started to rush her home. We definitely play again together when Zon get her ass back here =)

No comments: