Thursday, October 6, 2011

FOTD 06/10/11

Its a very busy month for me. However, I'm so relieve that I'm actually going to Korea next week like wtf?? I thought I have another 3 more weeks until I saw the calender -__-; Time flies so fast after working here!

Anyway, I got my 5th hair extensions and this time it's not from Milly's but in La'Belle @ Leisure Mall. I'm going to blog about soon cuz I don't have any pictures with my new extensions although its like 2 weeks ago 7_7;

Btw the pictures below is me without my hair extensions and surprisingly, I looked as though I have lotsa hair. Anyway, I still carry on with hair extensions because I wanna give it a try .. so that I don't have to keep finding partners to go with me to SG just to do my hair .. its insane!!


Seriously, my hair colour look so LALA .. I need a darker shade


In this pictures, you can actually see my face is not slim at all & yes, I do have double chin which is not so obvious but it will if I keep on eating -__-;


You can see the chubby cheeks here


My hair looks long here


List of Make Up for the picture above:-
1. Cyber Colors 04 Feather Lashes (my current love)
2. Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow Palette (I just use Gold + Brown colour)
3. Essence Smokey Eyes Set 02 Punk Vibe
4. Gowoonsesang Brightening Balm (BB Cream)

I guess I'll end this mou liu entry here. I'm definitely going to do more reviews & FOTD real soon. I bought a few fake eye lashes to try it out =D So stay tune!

No comments: