Sunday, October 23, 2011

Korea Love

I'm back from Korea and I'm missing there already. I have to admit that love the weather (although its super cold & the fact my skin couldn't adapt to the weather there. I have 4 big & hard pimples because of this), I can walk on the street happily without worrying people might kidnap or rob me like in Malaysia here & I get to sleep with my siblings like before while watching X factor audition. The feeling is just so good.
 

 Me in Incheon Airport at 11pm (last day in Korea)

I'm going to summarize everything in this post. I did not bump into any girls that looks like their artists / celebrities =( and there not many leng luis as I've expected. However, the people there are quite friendly. Most of them only speak Korean language & might know some Mandarin or Japanese. You're lucky if you are able to find people who can speak simple English.

Korea is a shopping heaven. However, the price range is around RM70 & above but the quality is very good. So far I only bought a knitted long sleeve with a teddy bear on it for 10,000 won (RM30.00). Itupun cause I was too cold & the clothes that I brought couldn't warm me up U..U But seriously, I do not want to spend so much & I managed to control myself.  *Proud Mama


 Spot my teddy knitted long sleeve. Its only RM30 for such a good quality top


Besides clothes, you can find lotsa make up stores. I've shopped in Tony Moly, Skin Food, Nature Republic, Missha etc .. I think I bought a lot of make up & skin care -__- but most of it are not mine. They are souvenirs for friends & colleagues -_-;





During the whole trip, I always hear stores playing T-ara - Roly Poly, 2ne1's songs, Bigbang's songs, G. Na - Top Girl, Hyuna - Bubble Pop. I fell in love with T-ara - Roly Poly. I know its quite old but I didn't like it but now I do. My favourite member definitely has to be Jiyeon!! Checkout their dance!!




Jiyeon! Isn't she cute??

During our Korea trip, my brother's ex collegemate who's a Korean was there to guide us around for 3 days. She actually took 2 days leaves for us. Their working environment is very different from us & they cannot simply take leaves. They need at least a degree to find a job and they need to apply job six month before they graduate. Besides that, she needs to work from 9am till 12am 0_0 and sometimes she has to sleep in the office =O Btw, her name is Rina.

 Us with Rina


 with love ones


OMG the view is just freaking cool


The whole trip was an awesome experience. However, I don't think I'll be back there so soon as the air tickets & the expenses there are quite high but I hope I can go there again in maybe 2 to 3 years time *keeps finger crossed*



Me & Masy


Hopefully, I'm dream of Bigbang tonight LOL

No comments: