Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bangkok Day 2

I was so excited about day 2 because we are going to Platinum Mall to shop. First, we had some breakfast. While waiting for my sister to get ready, I cam whore.

Innocent me .. whats with the face??


Lovin my cherry top


Spot the toilet bowl .. it's not dirty .. its just the lighting


More cherries


and more cherries -.-

Dress: White dress with cherries (long sleeves) bought from Pyramid - It was a birthday pressie from Zon


My shopping hasil was GOOD! Too many shops, clothes & the price is damn affordable! We didn't manage to walk the whole floor thou so we are planned to return there again the very next day. We walked back to our hotel despite we were very tired & our foot hurts like shit -.- We were too stubborn & kiasu not to get cheated by the taxi drivers so -_- yeah we walk like 30min back with our big plastic bag. How big you asked? Well, we managed to fit in like 30 plastic bags in it so imagine how big it is .. we have to drag it .. yes, drag!! The good news is that ........ it was freaking raining wtfffffffff?? We walked half way and suddenly it rain! I was really grumpy & moody U_U .. I felt much better after having my foot massage again -_- it feels like heaven!

After having our foot massage, we planned to drink at some pubs in Khaosan Road.


Look at the material of my dress ..


Sis & I


Outside our hotel room


Eating Padthai


Padthai taste okay .. quite yummy

In the end, we didn't drink because their so called pubs look like our very peh chinese coffee shop. So no point since 3 of us doesn't like to drink. We just want to enjoy the environment & chill. We went back & bought some food at 7 Eleven. It was damn yummy & tried out the clothes we bought earlier. Okay, that's all for Day 2.


Final picture to end the entry for today

No comments: