Friday, September 16, 2011

Olympus Pen E-P1 & Ipad2

Finished work today & hang out with my colleagues at JJ. All of us had dinner at 555 after Ms. Lee bought a Renoma wallet as a birthday present for her husband. While eating, Campy kept asking me what time will I be back. I was of course pissed off since I rarely go out & I do not understand why he wants me back so soon. Around 11pm, he told me he's going out to yum cha. My kemarahan bertambah lagi. Finally, I reached home at 11.30pm & Campy already went out. So I took poring to my room. Then I saw Olympus Pen E-P1 on the table. Excitement yg tak terhingga =D

Like finally


My kemarahan gone with the wind just like that & I call up to say thank you. Previously, the ipad2 surprise was something like that too. I was also mad at him because I had to walk quite far to JJ!! My foot hurt like hell because of my high heels. So I pms! Then suddenly he pass me the ipad2 which I thought it was his existing one. He later said its for me! I was like "why did you buy?" .. because before that cannot jailbreak so the games was boring (anyway, can jailbreak on that day he gave me) .. No regrets I love my ipad2 a lot!! The games are so addictive.


I really appreciate that he's willing to change & I hope all these surprises won't just end here =D Greedy me!

3 weeks ago (if I was not mistaken), I went down to Pyramid to find Fongie. It was really good to see him & we had a really nice bonding session. It amazing our close we are when we didn't really meet each other that often. He's definitely the person where I can share most of my problems & gossips.


Shopping in Marks & Spencer


Shopping for Biscuits

No comments: