Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Camwhore

Camwhore with my ipad2 before going out to JJ (yes again!). Pretty satisfied with the quality Hehe .. The reason why camera with low mega pixel is good is because they cannot really show your flaws (such as pigmentation, pimples, dark spots, veins etc) I'm in a good mood to blog today so yeah ^_^


<3


Spot Poring behind


Poring & I


Me with my short hair (cheat)


See my hair is a lot shorter now


Showing off my nose


Showing off my nose again lol

Make Up:
Face: BB Cream Skin 79 Hot Pink (forgot to put face powder lol)
Eyeshadow: SimplySiti (Rich Sable SES 10)
Fake Eyelashes: Cyber Colors (03 Dazzling Lashes)
Concealer: Angelfit Perfect Concealer (Loreal)


Yeah, that's all the make up I had on my face for the pictures above. Sometimes, I'm too lazy too put full perfect make up unless for weddings or clubbing. I ditch all my foundations because it makes my laughing lines even more obvious so I stick to BB creams now.

Too lazy to blog on my Bangkok trip. I went to JJ to get my colleagues' present. Didn't get anything else because I'm too broke. Played Plant vs Zombie & lost at flag 23 (survivor mode: endless) because my son went and pick stupid items for me and kaboom I just watch helplessly U_U .. Suppose to do my damn report but I slack the whole day.

I'm still thinking whether to attend the Korean Music Wave 2011. Bigbang will be there!! WTF I'm currently so addicted to Bigbang, 2EN1 & 4 Minutes. Ethan actually offer to pick me up & send me home ... SO SWEET! But I'm still thinking because Ethan wanted to get the RM400++ ticket and I prefer to get the RM200++ ticket instead U_U Should I skip and buy clothes instead? I wanna see G-Dragon & TOP!! Seungri aka Panda will be there too <333 Sigh*

If I'm rich I would get nose fillers, eye job & a boob job =X Such a random remark. I would go for facials (honestly, I never did any facial before sigh*) . I would get botox =D I would go to Bangkok like every 6 months once lol .. Bangkok is such an awesome place to shop! What would you get if you're rich? Okay I should stop dreaming & go to sleep.

Okay I should appreciate with what I have now compared to last time =) So thank you <3

No comments: