Monday, November 22, 2010

Short Post



I can already feel the Monday blues T__T I'll be really busy this week as I have a few shipments and I feel like dying .. Poring's Bday was great and I apologise if I didn't entertain everyone of you :( Haha especially Fern. When we were just about to chat while the rest were busy gambling, my primary school friends came and I have no choice but to chat with them U_U

Anyway, we had a few plans coming soon and I'm very happy because I haven't been mixing with the cheras gang lately. I'm excited about the Paintball thing and Zicky asked me today "Eh you guys can or not?". I told him "Eh, don't see us like so dolly love to make up and club but we are quite active ok .. but as for our skills =/ see our dota skills and judge" LOL

I'll be meeting Fern & Zon this Sat for dinner =D That means more pictures (Zon remember to put on some eyeliner to look like Rain's sister LOL) <3 Although I'm unhappy with my love life but at least I've bunch of great friends that never fail to make me smile =) All thanks to Ragnarok Online HEHEHE Love ya guys

2 comments:

fernfern said...

hehe dont worry, aya! we can always catch up this saturday (:

anyways, cheer up k? there's always hope for your relationship. i honestly believe you can have a great happy life with your hubby and baby. we can talk more about it when we meet or on msn. hugsss!

p.s. i cant wait for paintball too :D

Aya said...

Thank you so much FERN T____T Appreciate what you have done for me U_U