Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Emo Post

I think it’s important to find someone special who understands you well & that you can talk to him just everything .. Just like best friends. Well that’s the main problem that I’m facing. Sometimes I feel there’s a distance / gap between me & campy. I noticed that I can talk just everything to Masy, Zon, my dad, my sis etc but not Campy. I’m not sure why. Usually when I have some good news or bad news, he’s the last person I wanna tell .. He’s not that BAD .. at least, I know he’s changed a lil.

Instead of regretting, I want to continue with this journey.



Cardigan from Beetch (online shop)
Cap from Bangkok
Top (pressie from my sis)

1 comment:

fernfern said...

aw aya, glad ure fighting to keep the marriage strong. stay strong k? every relationship has it's up and downs. keep trying to establish a strong channel of communication with him. do tell him it's essential. i'll pray and ask God to help the both of you and also to give you the strength. don't give up. hugs <3 im cheering u on!