Saturday, November 13, 2010

Liese Bubble Hair Colour - Milk Tea Brown

This time I tried the Milk Tea Brown which appear lighter and I'm totally in love with my current colour. The issue with my previous dye using Liese is that the colour tend to fade quite fast. Well, I still find it very exciting and fun.


Before dying (see my ugly growing black roots)


=D



I'm using my Nokia 6500 slide and my hair appear way lighter in pictures



See what I mean (mind my flat hair)


This time I managed to do more bubbles =D and I left my hair about 45 minutes because I was busy listening to Florida featuring David Guetta's Club Can't Handle me =D Another thing I love about Liese is that my hair appear super soft after washing =) as though I'm doing some hair treatment instead.


Results

That night itself I had dinner with Zonkies & Ricky in Wings .. Zon asked me not to post any the pictures we took because her face was bare naked HAHAHA It has been such a long time that I actually go down to Subang and find her for dinner. Had a great night today!



Poring with mama


Can't believe that he's turning 2 next Thursday 0_0

P/S: Btw all pictures are Photoshop free =)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many bottles did you use?

Aya said...

Only 1 bottle .. you might need 2 bottles if you have very long and thick hair

Anonymous said...

arh...its great ur hair turn nice...my hair juz gone weird wen using its..top of my hair turn very bright brown n under turn so dark brown...huhu..T.T

Aya said...

aww thats bad =( so far my friends & i haven't encounter this yet =/

Judidhachronic said...

did you use liese for your previous hair colour? what colour was that?

Aya said...

Judidhachronic: Yeah, the previous colour I dyed was marshmallow brown

Anonymous said...

It turned out really nice! (= By the way - did you have to bleach your hair?

Anonymous said...

was your hair naturally black before you dyed it marshmallow brown ?

Aya said...

It turned out really nice! (= By the way - did you have to bleach your hair?

Thanks! Nope I never bleach my hair but my hair was already brown from my previous dye.

was your hair naturally black before you dyed it marshmallow brown ?

Not really .. previously my hair was dark brown (dye it in a saloon). After that, I tried the marshmallow brown & the colour turns out lighter than before. With Milk Tea Brown, the colour is even lighter 7_7 I still prefer marshmallow brown to be honest.

Unknown said...

My hair is black.. which do you prefer for me marshmallow brown or milk tea brown?