Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ian's Birthday Party

30/4/09 – Ian’s Birthday Party. I had to put the date of the events so that you won’t get confused because it’s not like I update here every single day/week.

Everyone says my bb boi looks like Ian =/


The Bday Boi
Good food

Campy’s sister did not want people to know that it was Ian’s Birthday so she told everyone that it was only a BBQ party. I called my family, Zon, Ricky Martin, Fern and Stephy. Shirley did not make it =(

Hawt Chicks


Happily Bbq ing

Family

fyi, Aunty Jenny is not my real mum

The food was great but I did not eat much because my halter top was tight. Enough said! Zon and Stephy were having a great time BBQ ing and I think they ate quite a lot. 

Stuffs for BBQ 

Senyum untuk jurugambar anda


Busy preparing

I had so much fun chatting with the girls especially when Fern told us about her past. We laughed so hard that I can die there.

The girls =X


Aya, Fern, Ricky Martin, Zon & Stephy

Stephy's candid pose lol

Our group

Stephy, Zon, Me & Fern 


The 'cannot senyum' look

The 'seducing' look wtf

The 'back to back' pose

I asked Ricky Martin to take picture with Zon but he decline and ask me to take a picture of him with ..... Big Apple Donuts instead =/ I guess he loves donuts alot lol 

Ricky Martin eating donut .. I mean how often do you get to see?

The muka emo look

1/5/09 – I was supposed to get up early to take pictures for Sugerkins and find Fern at night to play Left 4 Dead but both plans failed miserably.

After having dinner at home, we went to J and C cafe with Campy’s family and drank red wine which made me a little pei. After that, Campy, Masy and I went to play Left 4 Dead. I don’t know yesterday my face problem ke apa but the witch seems to like me a lot. There is once where she suddenly came from behind, raped me and I kiss the floor. Another time where she was attacking another teammate and I think her nails tercakar me a few times or something and I kissed the floor again @__@; even Masy asked me “Eh why you termampus? I thought she was attracking Louis?”

We played till 4am and slept at 5am. I woke up again at 7am to work Y_Y My face damn pei and blur until Campy said “Eh your face damn numb and pei as though you got raped by 10 guys” wtf?

No comments: