Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bone's 21st Birthday Party

Outfit of the day


28/3/09 – We went to Bone’s 21st Birthday Party. Zon, Ricky and I arrived around 8pm which was quite early as the rest of our gang were still not there yet. At first Zon, Joey and I were happily eating while sitting on the plastic chairs. However right after we finish eating, Bone came to us and our conversation went something like this:

Bone: Eh you guys come to my room *pointing to his room*
Aya: Eh no need. We are fine here. You want to show us something is it?
Bone: No la. I need to give the rest of the guests to sit and eat.
Aya: =______=;; oh ok

And I thought he decide to be nice to us on that particular day that he wanted to show us his room. Cis! There were roughly 50 to 60 people stuck in his medium-sized apartment, so try imagining the situation.

Shirley & Masy

Well about 9 of us were stuck in Bone’s small room and I couldn’t help myself to think that we were like some kind of prisoners that were sentence to death in a small jail. And waiting for Bone to cut his cake was like waiting for our heads to be chopped off wtf. But I had fun chatting with all of them in the room *grins*

Wormie, Ginger, Shirley & Joey stuck in Bone's room


Emrys Return

How did I know Bone? I got to know him from Ragnarok Online. He's one of our High Wizard in the guild. And yes you can normally spot him in Pontera, flirting with girls 

After eating the Birthday cake, there's a second round in Semantan Peninsula service apartment located in Damansara Heights. Bone purposely rent a room for all of us to gamble and have fun there.
Zon & I thought of renting a room for our next year birthday celebration. However, the first thing that I notice when I first step my foot into the apartment is the “hapak” smell. Like seriously damn strong. So it's big 'NO' for both of us.

Sorry no pictures of the apartment. Shirley, Zon and I were too lazy to take pictures around. We continue to chat till the rest of Bone’s friends arrived. We went back early T_T


Candid

Picture of the Day:

Gay spotted! KANTOI!

No comments: