Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MIST

We planned this for like months and finally we made it to Mist last Saturday despite most of the girls were not there. I used to club like at least once a month but now, it has been nearly 3 months since I last club =(

As usual, I was late that night and Zon was like “FAST FAST FAST!!”. Mist was okay, songs are quite updated and I had so much fun with Fern & Zon. But the crowd sucks shit!

Ricky Martin, Zon & I

They open 3 bottles but I only drank only like 2 to 3 glasses. I’m not going to lie but I’m a lousy drinker. The whole time we were chatting, cam whoring and dancing.


                                           Don't know, Don't know, Zon & Fern =D

By 2am, Fern’s drunk, Zon’s pei due to the excessive JD & Black Label, Ricky puked a few times & was lying flat on the floor and I was a bit pei after like 2 to 3 glasses wtf

Zon & Fern

Unfair! Ish!


There’s this funny incident where Fern & I wanted to pee so we went upstairs to find the toilet. And this waiter thought we book the VIP area and so he lead us there when we thought he was leading us to the toilet wtf. Both of us laughed and fern said “I think the waiter thought we kena pao that we can afford the VIP area” $_$ 

Ooops

Berpose with her Coach slingbag 

Zon's muka bahagia lol

No comments: