Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stupid Fashion Rant

I'm so easily annoyed at work & can't understand why certain people can't work properly. Anyway, I do not wish to rant further on work! Lets talk about fashion instead.

I am obsessed with peplum dresses & tops now. They are just too cute to look at! I'm waiting for my Asos parcel & maybe do a review on it if I'm free.

I think skinny jeans are love especially those in pastel colours. I have bought like 3 to 4 skinny jeans within these 2 months as my collection. I just can't say no to it! I'm still looking for nice ones like the picture below.

 Damn everything about this picture looks so nice!


 Sigh I'm also looking for this dress!


Yes, I did mention that I love crop tops & I bought like 3 to 4 pieces of them already. However, I still need time to slim down my belly first before I can actually wear them out. Aren't they pretty?

 
 Cute right but I think it's the model that makes it nice 7_7


 
My brother helped me to get the exact top in Bangkok <3 br="br" crop="crop" go="go" i="i" jeans="jeans" skinny="skinny" think="think" tops="tops" well="well" with="with" would="would">


 Masy got me this hairband in Bangkok as well. It's LOVE


 Seriously, I'm still thinking whether to buy this or not 7_7 I hope I can find this at somewhere else at a cheaper price


 OMG LOVE

Okay something to end this entry. Sorry, my mind is just blank today. Too tired to even open my eyes!





No comments: