Monday, September 24, 2012

My style

Lately, I'm so obsessed with fashion. I'm totally in love with skinny jeans, pastel colours & cropped tops. The only nightmare is that I can't really wear cropped tops is because I can't really show my unflattering belly. I guess I need to do more push ups!

Last week, I ordered 3 dresses from Asos & I'm really excited! I can't wait to get my parcel & perhaps I will do a review on it. I know I always say that I'll be doing reviews & I end up not doing it. I'm a terrible part time blogger lol

I have taken a few pictures & I think I failed badly cuz I couldn't even take a picture with my my whole outfit. It emphasize on my face more. Somemore pictures are quite blurry but I guess it's okay. Yes, I haven't do my hair extensions yet. I'm sorry I was supposed to but I kinda like my hair volume now & no worries, I'm definitely getting my extensions by end of this year!








Actually there were more pictures! But then I realised lil poring was at the background without any clothes on lol so I have to skipped them.

No comments: