Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Daiso False Bottom Lashes

I'm so in the mood right now to blog about my discovery on Daiso Bottom Lashes. Seriously, the most troublesome part of make up is fixing your false eye lashes.

I wanted to get the Dolly Wink false bottom lashes but then I changed my mind & plan to only get them during sales. I dropped by at Daiso the other day to restock my false eye lashes that I usually wear to work. Then, I saw they are selling false bottom eye lashes too & it's only RM5.00.

 So cute right?


 Upper False Eye Lashes - Cyber Colors 04 Feather Lashes (RM9.90)
Bottom False Eye Lashes - From Daiso (RM5.00)


Are they pretty?

You can always get them from Daiso if you want to try them out before you consider buying from brands like Dolly Wink which are way more expensive.

Putting them on is not really that hard & what I like about them is that the lashes aren't that long. It looks natural. I have seen people with really long false bottom eye lashes & it looks darn weird. Try not to sweat too much & you must control your tears if you do not want to mess up with your false bottom eye lashes. Remember to bring along your eyelash glue, just incase you needed it.

2 comments:

Nisah said...

the bottom lashes look very cute :O quite natural I must say. I wonder if all Daiso carries them coz the closest Daiso I have is the one in Miri and when I go holiday-ing in KK.

Do you think they can last long if we take care of them?

Aya said...

Hehe thanks. I have used the bottom lashes around 4-5 times already & it's still good =D