Sunday, December 11, 2011

Poring 3rd Birthday Celebration

On 26/11/11, my family arranged poring & my sister's baby boy birthday celebration at my sister's condo. My sister has been staying here for like 2 to 3 years but this is the first time I saw the swimming pool =_=; I don't swim anyway but the view was really nice =)

BBQ-ing beside the pool is one of the best ideas especially when you are in tight budget. Having Masy as the chef was even better =D The food was really good. Thanks to Anubis & Campy for spending so much time BBQ ing for us.



The bolognise spaghetti was really good. The tom yam fish was awesome! I'm definitely going to organize another BBQ gathering at my sister's place. I guess I was too excited to eat that I forgotten to take more pictures *_*


Masy & his gf


Anubis, Me, Bee & Masy



Poring was really excited when he saw all the toys around. I think he did enjoy himself. I didn't realize that time really flies. I guess my parents were right. Time flies even faster when you have kids! Although I'm not rich but I really appreciate my life. There are times where I whine that I don't have this and that but to think of it, there are much more people suffering out there. Poring is all I need at the moment =)




Description
A fashion, Craft and food market in Multimedia University, cyberjaya.

Date: 13-15th December 2011 (Tuesday - Thursday)
Time: 10am – 5pm
Venue: Misri Plaza at Multimedia University, Cyberjaya

Come and join this FIRST EVER fashion and food market in our campus! handicrafts, fashions, accessories, food and MORE ♥

If you are around there, please drop by to support Masy & his girlfriend =)
 

No comments: