Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Liese Bubble Hair Color Marshmallow Brown

I have a lot of people asking me where did I dye my hair and how much does it cost. I'm still using Liese Bubble Hair Color Marshmallow Brown because there's is no reason for me to pay more when I can dye my hair for just RM37.90. Besides, it's very easy and I don't have to waste my time getting stuck in the jam.

It says Marshmallow Brown

For my hair length (around my waist), I believe it cost at least RM200++ if I dye it at some random saloon. With Liese Bubble Hair Color, I just need to use 1 bottle  for my whole hair including my 200 strands of hair extensions. The amazing part is the colour is just LOVE although I wish it was slightly darker.

Btw, the good news is you can get Liese Bubble Hair Color for only RM33.90 now at any Sasa outlets. Better get one while the sales last! I already got mine!


 With Yellow lights






With White lights

Some of my friends told me that their hair still remain black & they could not see any differences after trying out Liese Buble Hair Color. I guess not everyone can get the same results.

In terms of Packaging, I honestly think Liese should change their packaging to something more interesting cause their existing ones look boring. I think Palty Japanese Hair Dye cute packaging win hands down. They have most of my favourite Popteen models =D We don't have Palty here though unless you get it from Lowyat.net forum but it will cost around RM40++ if you include the postage =( Sasa please bring Palty to Malaysia =(

No comments: