Monday, December 26, 2011

Facts About Me



Facts1#
I'm married and I've a 3 years old son. I'm currently working as a Personal Assistant in a transportation company. After working here, I have a lot of opportunities to meet people from big companies.

Facts2#
I love shopping. I can shop whole day. I love to shop fast. I rather eat less to get the stuffs that I want.

Facts3#
I hate smelly breathe. I brush my teeth even when I'm at work and my colleagues find it really weird =/

Facts4#
I'm somehow quite anti social & very talkative if I'm very close with someone. People usually tell me that I'm very cool but seriously I'm not (cool as in very lansi .. not the Enimen type of cool -_-;)

Facts5#
I love all sorts of songs. From Chicane to System of A Down. From Tommy February to Bigbang. I can memorize Japanese songs but I can't do it for Mandarin or Korean songs 7_7; I even love Malay songs where at one point, me & Masy went to Redbox and sang only Malay songs for 3 to 4 hours due to our Akademi Fantasia obssession

Facts6#
I have always wanted to gain weight but somehow I could not and I always end up gaining weight at wrong places such as my butt and my face!

Facts7#
I only got into a relationship when I'm 21 but broke up after a month. I only have 2 exs and I'm with Campy for like 5 to 6 years

Facts8#
I have hard time remembering people's names, phone numbers etc I'm very bad in maths!

Facts9#
I don't understand why I love searching / google for pretty girls and then end up with deep jealousy .. like are they for real?

Facts10#
I do not really care how people judge me. I carry my Nokia phone (which doesn't have colour, no radio, no camera) like I'm carry i phone 4 S lol




No comments: