Sunday, February 20, 2011

Free Freshlook Illuminate daily disposable color lense

I remember that I signed up for the 3 days Free Trial Lenses of Freshlook Illuminate last year. I thought I asked for the grey ones but they came in purple instead. Anyway, it's free so it's okay lol .. I didn't try them until last week.






I kind like it although there's not much enlargement effect. So for those who prefer natural black eyes should try this. It's very comfy too but I think Geo Nudy is way more comfortable =D Although it's purple in colour but it's pure black when you wear it.

After trying this, I still prefer my Geo Nudy Series as they are long lasting =D I can wear them for months and they cost like RM20++ only (I'm talking about Geo lenses, not Freshlook as I don't know how much they cost) .. I'm not sure whether these Geo lenses are authentic or not but it's RM20++ so what do you expect. I have heard of people going blind because of these lenses but .. better not think of it =/ So if you scared of getting blind, you can try Freshlook =)


Freshlook Illuminate in Purple


Take 2


Take 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

I really enjoy browsing your blog.

Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

Enjoy and stay pretty :)

cayumi...