Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girls Night

Right after the Genting trip, I straightaway called my hairstylist and informed her that I'll be meeting her that day to dye my hair. However, I got there like 8.05pm and they're closing at 8.30pm T_____T So I decided to just 'pou' my hair colour. Totally a wrong decision!! Now my hair is like two different tone T_T Instead of light brown, it turned out reddish cooper kind of colour and I hate red / cooper colour T_T Plus, she charged me RM120 including the treatment!!! That stupid treatment made my hair so flat, smooth and super straight!! My friends know that I hate super flat and smooth hair. Celaka! I think next time I have to negotiate first before going back there again, otherwise I'll kena potong 7_7






Fern called me for a girls night out that day. Shirley couldn't make it though so only 3 of us went to Solaris =D Shit I forgotten what's the pub name but we had fun bitching all night. Instead of sitting outside where there're lotsa people, we choose inside because Zon & I were feeling HOT, stuffy and couldn't stand all the smoke T_T

Our not so nice drink but we're trying to act like an adult lol


Fern & Zon





Decided not to tie my hair =D


My meatloft .. taste so salty like fuck!!



We'll be planning another girls night out soon but this time we will make sure Shirley is there (= =;)

No comments: