Thursday, February 25, 2010

FML

Paramore




Arghhh how come Paramore is having their concert in Singapore instead of KL Y__Y How sad =( I still doubt they would come down to KL la. Even if they do, I'm sure 'some' people would have protest and all saying their songs're ... too dark or something. I know Sg is not far apart but due to the leaves and cash left, I dare not even think about it FML

Nothing much happen lately. Just ordered some stuffs online. I’m addicted to online shopping because the only shopping mall I go is mothershit Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi like FML kao kao Y___Y Phobia of that place!



I was told that Bodyguards And Assassins is a shitty movie but I really like it. I cried so much that my eyes & nose were so RED & everyone that saw me coming out from the cinema, knows I cried for a shitty movie FML


Yuri from SNSD / Girls Generation

OMG why her body so cun ONE???? *look at herself* FML

No comments: