Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY

Sorry for the long hiatus but it's CNY wert *hint hint* Okay, I admit I'm a lazy blogger FML Y_Y

CNY Eve

I did some cleaning but it was hard because everytime I tried cleaning something, lil poring will mess it up worst than before. Besides that, I have to prepare ang pao for the next day =( That's one of the ugly side of getting married early.




That night itself, we had family reunion dinner together but without Campy because he had to work. I miss spending CNY Eve with my dad, mom, masy and sister although CNY Eve means torturing day because our mom would make us clean the house like shit. Not just mopping and washing dishes. We had to scrub the floors, move the all furnitures, scrub all rooms, carry big pails of water up & down etc T_T and my mom would nag the whole day lol .. However, the house now has turned into a messy warehouse after mom left us 7_7; I miss her =(


Naughty poring
CNY Day 1

Woke up pretty late and rushed to dress up. I had a hard time figuring what to wear *_____* I didn’t wear my Cheongsam thou =/ because I don’t want to over dress since I'm not going anywhere =/ So I ended up with this mini white dress =)
Berpose untuk CNY
Campy’s relatives came and that's all. It was quite boring until Masy called and told me that they’re coming. Masy & I went to Greenbox. Anubis & his gf didn’t join us though. I had a wonderful night singing my lungs out.

Lovin the spag



Yes no doubt it's a Malay song



Masy



I somehow look like a Lion here (= =;)



Lion betina (= =;)



Our Valentine gift lol

CNY Day 2

Packed some stuffs and I was all ready for Malacca baby!! Well, it was boring Y_Y We attend some ‘Teo’ family gathering at one of our relative house. It was outdoor so it was really HOT and stuffy Y_Y I think there were about 200 people there. Again, it feels so weird to see all my relatives, talking in Malay with strong Malay accent (= =;) So weird can die okay!!








CNY Day 3

Thought of shopping at Sungei Wang but end up walking around Leisure Mall. After walking for 30 minutes, we decided to Dota instead. After 2 games, went back to Klang and had dinner at D'Tavern Restaurant & Pub with the in laws =D I had Barbeque Chicken. I LOVE eating at places like this T_T Total damage = RM300++ including a RM1000 red wine 7_7;






spot lil poring lol


me trying to act cute

the happy family lol


CNY Day 4

Slack the whole day. Fitness Dash. TVB drama.


CNY Day 5

Start work FML

No comments: