Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shills Pore Purging Mud Mask

Pore Purging Mud Mask

I got this Shills mask online from Lowyat forum a few months back. I thought of giving it a try since it’s only RM30++ and I assumed it’s going to last me for like .. probably 2 years since it stated that we are only allowed to use it once a week (not sure why thou .. probably too strong or something)


After a week, I notice there were like 3 tiny black spots on the surface of the mask but I thought it was some dirt. I scoop out the ‘infected’ area with a clean spoon and mission complete. I didn’t suspect anything at all. Afterall I only use ONCE! YES ONCE! So a few weeks later, I open the cover and to my horror I saw THIS:



Mask full of GROSS FUNGUS



Yeah, I know it’s a fugly experience. My RM30++ just went down to the toilet bowl. When I enquire the seller, all she did was asked how did I use the mask (as in did I use my hand or with some tools & how I store them). She didn't even bother to reply until I ask her on the feedback 7_7; I told her that I use a clean spoon to dig the mask out and of course I keep it in my room duh. Again, she DID NOT reply until I ask her about it TWICE! She just gave me a simple reply with a very sincere apology *sarcasm*

Bitch seller:

Yes, according to shills, there are few factor that caused the thing happen.

1) The cover didn't close tightly and cause the air insert - walao so I can't open too often just incase too much air gotten into the mask???

2) open and leave to the open air for too long - lol?

3) The tools or ur hands got water when u take the mask - as if I'm so stupid to use a WET spoon/hands

4) the temperature is too high - as if I'm keeping it at the garage or somewhere HOT. I mean I'm pretty sure everyone would either keep it at their room or toilet??

Thanks

Ya just like that ... If there WERE so many factors that can cause all those FUGLY fungus, they should have warn us first or at least put a proper instructions. Then I wouldn't even consider buying it.

Gosh .. I’m not going back to her again & I ban Shills products.

I decide not to make noise since I doubt Shills is going to refund my money anyway. They are going assume that I did something to do masks, causing all those fugly fungus even if I deny!! Seriously, I got Skin Food’s rice mask before and I don’t see any sight of fungus/dirt after using it for 3 freaking years. Why don't Shills just admit that their masks are poor in quality? or did they gave me some defected goods? =/

So if you are planning to buy Shills BB cream or skin cares, pls reconsider 3_3

1 comment:

Aya said...

I don't see how my future will get any better by doing that duh