Friday, January 29, 2010

Random Shits



I just want to blog about random stuffs. Remember when I said I don’t like the Skin 79 Hot Pink BB Cream? I changed my mind. It wasn’t as bad as I thought. Totally recommend for those who doesn’t want their face to appear too fair.

I bought something online and due to the incorrect address, it bounce back to the seller (= =;) This is not the first time thou. The other time was the seller (diff seller thou) sent my parcel to Zon's place because Zon ordered from her before, using my Lowyat account and the seller so pandai go and use the old address although I have provide her my address. Zon thought it was a surprise from someone LOL Sorry dear for making you happy for 5 minutes.

Yeah they were all in my parcel =/ but I end up donating alot of them to my friends (= =;) I was like so happy, giving them away T_T just like lil santa =/



Oh I did mention that I spent my Birthday in Sunway hospital right? Campy & I went back awhile to shower. Campy told me he bought something for me and ask me to find it around the room. I was totally shocked lol and kept guessing what could it be?? WHAT ISSIT? Not LV handbag la .. it’s a cheongsam that I saw & liked while shopping in Pyramid but I instantly put it back when I saw the price =__= and those indo staffs there were so lanci okay!! I think they were cursing at me because I was looking around (pls I only step in like 5 minutes). Gosh! Anyway, I was darn HAPPY because it was my first present from him. First as in surprise *teehee*

5 comments:

Shirley (Meiz) said...

Wow, cheongsam i love it alot !...sure u dress it up looks good ! couldn't wait to see u wear it on ! <3<3

Aya said...

Haha .. You can go around Pyramid to see .. alot but all around RM200++ and this dress ketat like shit T________T

Mery Louis said...

i want to see it too aya.. upload your photo's with that dress ok :)

Aya said...

Haha. I will. CNY is coming real soon <3 <3

Bonnie said...

Hi Aya.. I think someone hack your FB. Hmmm... i found someone from Indonesia using your photos as a foto profile in FB. Thanks.

From B