Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rants

Lil Poring is feeling much better now though he's still having a bad cold and he's coughing like shit. I'm also fuckin sick T_T It has been 2 weeks but my sore throat wouldn't want to leave me and it's sooooo painful!! Besides, my cough is not getting any better!! Not even the medicines are working 7_7

For the first time, I coughed till I vomit 0_0; really can't bare the itchiness .. but I still have to go to work because I already took 3 days emergency leaves T_T When will my luck change?





Time for my rantings 7_7

I don't understand why there is so many fucking weirdos around me. Even Zon couldn't agree more. First, there is this guy who loves bitching nearly every single lil things. I find him really scary. I can't imagine if my boyfriend/ husband appear bitchier than I do.

Besides him, there's another guy who doesn't use his brains before he replies. He bitched about girls using replicas (I don't own any replicas or branded handbags so I shouldn’t feel offended) yet I hate his 'look down' at people attitude.

I hate it when idiots compare things that they are better at, just to make themselves feel better. Like they think they are smarter/ earning more *snorts*

Please take note that I do NOT need lectures or advises unless I ask them. Don’t tell me to do this or that. Whatever shit, it’s proven that your theory’s wrong.

No comments: