Monday, November 23, 2009

Warning!!

Seeing that b*tch just makes me wanna puke so much!! I'm doing good by not looking at her, blasting my songs and covering my ears because I still can hear those keyboard banging!!!

I should warn you guys because this entry contains alot of my cam whore pictures in my lovely bathroom. So haters, you can start pressing the X button before its too late =D Here's my outfit for Jason & Coco's wedding dinner (girl's side):

I have a massive headache on deciding what to wear and I finally settle down with a simple black tube dress.



Don't ask why I pose like that .. girls just love doing weird stuffs =_= or maybe its just me lol



The other day, we decided to bring lil Poring to Jaya Jusco (pathetic I know =_=) and I think I kinda over dressed 7_7 Macam pergi clubbing lor lol






My know my tummy & hips are HUGE .. I'm working on it =(


For the first time, I had to attend two wedding dinner in a row. It was a last minute decision when Campy suddenly came back from work and told me I have to get ready within 30min and 0_0 yeah surprisingly I did and we managed to reach on time however the dinner only start after an hour!!! Typical Malaysian timing -_____-; We should have know!! Urghh!



HAHAAH don't ask me apa pose itu lol


Looking quite scary here


Candid lol Hunch hunch!!



- The end -


P/S: Sorry if the pictures look blur and dark. That's because I did not edit any of them =( It's so inconvenient when there is no PHOTOSHOP in your PC T_T

No comments: