Sunday, November 15, 2009

Le Theatre Fine Dining

Le Theatre

Masy’s college was having this project where they have to come up with a fine dining theme and he persuaded me to go (have to pay RM70 Y_Y). His theme was Phantom of the Opera.

I’ve never been to fine dining before but I find it really interesting although it’s not my thing. To be completely honest, I wasn’t expecting it too be good because Masy asked me not to expect much. Plus, I had to rush after work and surprisingly I’m done within 30 minutes (including shower ok). I was even too lazy to dress up.

The decoration was simply amazing. I felt like I was sitting in a high class restaurant. The food was good T_T I was bum that I did not order the lamb for my main course because it was freaking delicious. The rest of the dishes taste abit weird, maybe because we are not used to it.

As usual, pixxies time:


Damn cun



Shirley & Alanz



Zicky & Joey



Appetizer



Soup



Sorbet



Zon and her muka syok =D



Entrees Choice 1: Entah apa apa but its fish .. the Green Pea is superb!!



Entrees Choice 2: Entah apa nama but its lamb .. this is damn good but I did not order this!! Y_Y



Desserts =D



Our group






No comments: