Wednesday, November 18, 2009

STRESS

Today, I got so mad that I went to the toilet and cried. The keyboard banging is just getting worst day by day and I can't stand it!! What the fuck is wrong with her?? Haih things aren't better at home. The only thing that make me smile is to see lil Poring. Sometimes when you thought you have ur other half but you can't share with him your problems, secrets, stress .. simply because it's like talking to the wall. You won't get any response, comfort .. NOTHING!! Oh I forgot .. well, he actually told me "you better get another job before you quit" lol .. so nice of him =) thanks for treating me so NICE all these while.

I really miss those days =(
























OMGBBQ I look so hideous here


Seeing these makes me feel better. Shit, I realised that I don't have a nice picture of me & Fongie lol

No comments: