Sunday, May 13, 2012

Life in 2012

I'm back for good! One of this year's resolution is to keep my blog updated every 2-3 times a week and no doubt I fail badly Y_Y Then, I would like to apologies that I haven't reply some of your emails Y_Y I will try to reply all of them soon.

I'm tired and busy especially when one of my colleague went to US for 3 freaking weeks and I have to handle his accounts. Sometimes, I really think I need another job *sigh

Recently, we have sign up to Unifi and it makes my life better =_= now I can upload all the pictures that I was supposed to blog since early this year!

We'll start with CNY 2012. Surprisingly, I was excited about CNY. First day of CNY will be always the same. We usually get dressed and wait for Campy's relatives to come.

First Day


This year, I went back to Malacca without Campy and poring.I had alot of fun there. This year, my relatives planned for this peranakan gathering & apparently, we are the 6th generation. To be honest, I'm not really close with any of my cousins =( we all kinda have language or culture barrier. 








They are all my uncles & cousins. My cousin, Sandra will be getting married next month & I'm looking forward to it =)


In February, I attend Sau Lai's wedding dinner in Overseas Restaurant. Campy and I nearly gotten into argument because we couldn't find the place. Anyway, watching Sau Lai getting married made me realized that time flies so fast that I start to wonder what's life all about.

One thing I love ipad2 low pixel camera is I can look nice without photoshop =D


with Ipad2




We move on to Valentine's day. No celebration as I was too lazy to go out on weekdays =_= it's super tiring. Received flowers from Campy and also from someone else =D




March and April were all about relaxing, watching TVB drama, Running Man, We Got Married (Leetuk & Kang Sora) and spending time with friends and family.

 with colleagues in Daefe



 in Fullhouse!



 How I wish my room will look like this!


 in Mr. DIY lol


I've to get ready for dinner. Might be blogging again later >_< if I have time as I've to attend another wedding dinner tomorrow Y_Y

No comments: