Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hair Extension Updates!

It has been about 8 months since I had my extensions from La'Belle. I heard from one of my reader saying that they had changed their saloon name to IP Saloon or something and that the price of the hair extensions is RM680.00. I'm not too sure myself because I haven't return to re-extend my extensions yet =__= I'm not sure whether to be happy that my hair still look okay but trust me I have taken a lot of the hair extensions out because the tangle was terrible! My hair volume has reduce drastically Y_Y Not sure when will I re-extend again but if I did, I'll definitely blog about the details and changes in terms of their services and price =)

 Pictures from Ipad2:-

 My hair extensions still look nice even after 8 months =D


Clearer view of my hair



Picture from my Pen-1:-

I curled my hair (temporary curls thou)

Wedding dinner that I attend last Thursday

They said that pictures in ipad2 can be deceiving due to the low megapixel. So I'll include a picture from my pen1 so you girls can see how it looks like. Yes, this is how my hair extensions looks like after 8 months. To be honest, I feel like taking out the hair extensions because the knots are around my shoulder length now and I can't stand the tangles but I managed to control myself because I wanna save money =_=; I still have another wedding dinner to attend next month. Perhaps I will take it out after that *grin

3 comments:

Food For Weight Loss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vision Hair Extensions said...

Your hair extensions are very nice. Are you happy with the quality?

Aya said...

Thanks =) Yeah, I'm happy with the quality.