Thursday, September 30, 2010

Masy’s Convocation at One Hotel


I never thought of attending his convocation but somehow I managed to take leave. I got up early and thought of wearing some nice dress but then when I look at the mirror, my jaw dropped. I look like a coconut tree (too thin) in my dress =( So I changed to my halter lace top with a matching black cardigan. My black eyeliner was damn ‘kao’ that day (didn’t realize it until I was in One Utama’s toilet and nearly got a shock as I look like those gothic lala wannabe from Sungei Wang) *regrets*

Anyway, my dad picked me up at 10am and we headed straight to One Utama since the shopping mall’s connected to One Hotel. Had our breakfast at Délifrance & had a good conversation with my dad.

Around 2pm, my sister and Anubis finally arrived. Seriously, the hotel is packed with people that I nearly die there =( Managed to took some pictures. So we went in the hall and lucky us, we managed to find seats at the last row (= =;). After 5 minutes, my dad showed me the leaflet and I saw that Masy’s name was in the 1st class with honours awards and immediately my face changed into muka slumber to wtf expression +_+;


The Hall



Sis, Masy & I



Haih .. I don't why people can ask whether is my sis pregnant when the answer is SO OBVIOUS 7_7 if my sister is not pregnant then what laaAa??? Takkan she so free go and put teddy bear U_U


Masy & me


Masy with his bunga = Gay LOL


Dad & I (tak bangga pun bila pose with bunga cuz it's not mine)


Masy yg benci ambil gambar


Dad & me


Daddy & me =D


I’m very very proud of Masy. It’s quite hard to believe that among 3 of us, he’s the one (and only one) who managed to get 1st class when he’s the laziest among 3 of us lol During our young days, I remember my mom had to nag and scream her lungs out just to make him study. Too bad my mom’s not around here with us, otherwise she’ll be damn happy.

I know my dad was sooo proud too that he asked me to take another leaflet .. Our conversation went something like this:-

Aya: Why do you need so many leaflets? Issit you want to frame it up and put it at the living hall??
Dad: Hahahaha

Oh btw we didn’t know his results until that day itself because the results are only reveal on the day of the convocation.

Well after like 2 hours in the hall, (nearly half dead .. bored till wanna sleep .. hungry lagi) it's finally over at 4 something. So all of us rush to the buffet and grab some food


See the crowd T_T and the worst thing is we have to .... stand and eat Y_Y


Dinner that night was great as Masy treat us seafood in Old Klang Road =)

Now that I'm done with this entry. I'm still have jimuis gathering entry & 88 Pallet Eyeshadow review .. but for now BYE =D

No comments: