Sunday, September 19, 2010

Genting Lagi

I know it has been months =D I'm quite busy with my new job and I've been very lazy these days. So that's the BIG excuses.

On 15/9/10, we went up to Genting and boy, lil poring was so excited that he run around the hotel room. It was fun & quite rushing since we only stay one night there.

Cam whore is definitely a MUST (especially when I'm gettin OLD)


Love this halter top alot =D


Kegemokan muka (Akibat tak guna machine ELKEN lol)


Me with poring and Ian (Ian is not my son okay!)


See how naughty =/


Kenakalan yg tak terhingga


=/ better than his mom LOL


poring keep looking at the screen instead of the camera


muka keletihan lol


went to arcade to have some fun =)





coco with poring


Day 2 in First World


My virgin ride =_=


Ian, me and Rhyan (both also not my anak ok!)

I have tried the Liese Marshmallow Brown and I'm lovin the colour. Now I don't have to visit the saloon =D Will blog about it ... when I'm free =D

4 comments:

CherryWillBlossomForever© said...

you are the hottest mummy eva! hope can be lik u too ♥ & that's an understatement oh.

Aya said...

Half Naked Latte: Hi there, omg thanks alot for the compliments =D You've made my day =)

fernfern said...

hot chiq aya darling! haha i love the 'notm-my-anak' parts! aiyo miss ure blog so much! cant wait to see u tis weekend!! eh apa Liese Marshmallow Brown? for hair la? i banyak curious! msn me msn me XD

Aya said...

Fern: haha tak payah curious already. I did a product review on it. Zon & Shirley also keep asking about the Liese Bubble Dye Hair =P