Friday, March 5, 2010

Zon's House

Last Saturday, Ah Gui and Masy came to visit me. After that, we were supposed to reach Zon’s place at 8pm but we went to McDonald, ss15 for dinner instead. Then, we went to ftz to Dota for like 3 rounds lol ..

The Cheras gang damn bersemangat =/ they have been gambling since Chor Yat (= =;) That day, the banker aka Paulyan's luck was so damn good =/ he won 2.8k lol WTF I was there watching aje. You guys know I don’t gamble right? =D


Everyone lost except for the banker 4__4

Btw, passed zon her birthday pressie. I bought her the Skin79 Gold Label BB Cream. She has been telling me that she wanted a BB cream since last year and I know she actually tak sanggup wanna spend her money on make ups, so I'll just get it for her .. I personally haven't try Skin79 Gold Label before and I have hard time finding for the right BB Cream for Zon (= = )





I got my birthday present from Shirley =DD I love the top alot!! Thanks shirley =D






My muka on that day:-



I did curl my hair but once I reached Zon's place, my hair was already straight back Y_Y

No comments: