Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Opera Night

Last Friday, I received a sms from Zon saying that they'll be clubbing at Opera that night. I was excited of course since I've been talking to Fern about clubbing & our clubbing bajus lol

I'm into LACEY dresses! And this dress is seriously LOVE =D I have 1 in grey & black HAHAHA I wore the Grey one during my Singapore trip last year.


I seriously love her alot!! She's so damn easy going ok


My hawt chiq


aka lesbo partner =D


Zon, Pei pei & Hong Ling


3 babes


2nd retake =D




Like I've mentioned, the songs were pretty dull at first =/ but it was good towards the end. That's when we all did the finger dancing HAHAHA I really enjoyed myself and lucky, they did played my favourite songs, Bad Romance and Sexy B*tch =D



See how can you not love her?


Patrick, Zon & Pei pei


Group pixx


Patrick & I


Hawt Fern & Lacey Aya lol


Fern & Pat


TKB's gf & TKB


Pei's friends wanted to take pictures with us =D



Me & gang (sorry I forgotten their names)


So cute!


Pei pei & gang


2 hawt chiq HAHAHA can I syok diri for once?


Overall, it was good =) but Zon went back so damn early due to some reasons. Still, I managed to dance all night long with the gang =D

I'm already planning for jimuis reunion Hohoho but I'm still figuring where to dine. Delicious in KL or Fullhouse in Pyramid?? I haven't been to Fullhouse before & I'm dying to go there ... mainly because of their super nice decorations. This means more pictures HOHOHO

I better sleep. 3 more days & I'm FREEEEE!

1 comment:

Aya said...

Appreciate it but the link?? =_=;;