Monday, October 8, 2012

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Make Up Remover

I put on make up nearly everyday and it's important to invest on a good make up remover & an affordable one. So far I'm pretty satisfied with Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Make Up Remover. This is my third time buying this =D

It's a water based formula that leaves skin clean without greasy or tight feeling after use. I usually get pimples attack or breakouts if I use the wrong make up remover but this did not disappoint me at all! Usually I just need about 3 to 4 cottons to remove all my make up (depending how heavy it is though).

I know some of my friend doesn't really like this product because they find it oily but you can't deny that this product work amazingly for the price that we are paying.

 Plenty of love for this product


Make sure you remove your make up before sleeping!

No comments: