Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Story of an Idiot

This occurred when I was in a good mood. However, my mood turned sour after having a short conversation with an Idiot that I know from FB:

Idiot: Aya
Aya: yes?
Idiot: why a person cannot ask a person their salary leh .. is it really p&c? (he didn't even say hi and straight away asked me this fucking dumb question)
Aya: ... why ask such weird ques
Idiot: what =.= no ma .. really weird meh .. your work got overtime or not everytime (totally speechless .. I mean how can someone ask stupid random shit like this? I still need to disgest)
Aya: why? (why so fucking 8 to be exact??)
Idiot: asking only .. working life is tire (asking only???)
Aya: no OT .. yes salary is p n c
Idiot: so everyone can't say? Then how if boss give someone higher than someone who work the same tasks and don't know boss got increase someone else salary o not (OMFG??? Can someone grow a brain?)
Aya: isnt that one of the reasons why its p n c?
Idiot: yea yea .. what's your salary range? :D (OMG? is he a retard??)
Aya: p n c

GOD!! Why do I always have to talk to weirdos like this?? Can they be abit normal?

No comments: